• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll for Buyers of The Big, Big Overstreet Price Guide !

which version would you buy?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. which version would you buy?

5 posts in this topic

Okay, as you know, in the Big, Big Overstreet Price Guide they omit the Market Report due to size (binding size) of the book. In doing so, you get everything except the Market Report; ie Victorian Comics, Platinum Comics & Big Little Books pricing is there along with the regular Golden Age to Modern pricing.

My question is this: would you mis the Victorian Section if it were omitted to make room for the Market Report (you would get everything except the Victorian section.)?

personally I dont mind the Victorian section. But I dont read it and dont really need it in my Comics Price Guide. But I dont necessarily think its needs to replaced by market reports. Mostly because the big book is locked in January (right Arnold?) and as such, is no help in April when we get the book. AND - - in those three months we will have had access to 3 issues of the update for up-to-date prices.