• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's going on with Hawkeye series?

14 posts in this topic

Does anybody know what is happening with this series? It was coming out monthly until a couple of issues ago and then there were 2 issues in March, the next one came out in July and the next in September. The most recent issue was #20 and Marvel's website shows #21 and #26 in the pipeline. The release date for #21 keeps changing as was the case with #19-20. Is this series on the chopping block?

Did you read the part about re-booting?

I'm done with this book/character.

Patrick

Lemire: "In terms of continuity and relaunching and all of that stuff, it really is a follow-up. I wouldn't say that it's a completely new direction. I feel that it's the same character that Matt's been writing and it's the same world but at the same time, Ramón and I are going to bring are own sensibility to it as well and do our own thing with it. It's really a bit of both. It continues on what they were doing and it is certainly in the same established world with the same characters but we're bringing our sensibilities to it, as well."