• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halloween Horror Books! Werewolf and Frankenstein!

1 post in this topic

Several low to mid grade raw Marvel Horror Books up for sale. I'll undergrade in the hopes that everyone will be happy:

DOMESTIC US SHIPPING:

• $6 for 1-3 books, shipped USPS Priority Mail flat rate envelope

• $10 for 4 or more books, shipped via a fully-insured USPS Priority Mail flat rate box

Sorry -- no international shipping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERMS:

• in the thread rules!

• NO probies, HOS'ers, etc.

• PayPal is the only form of payment I'll accept for this sale.

• Payment is due within 3 days of the I'll Take IT!

If you require more time, please PM me first before committing to buy, and I'm sure we can work something out. However, if payment is not received within the specified time period, and no other arrangements have been made, I reserve the right to cancel the sale and re-list the item.

• I usually ship within 1-to-3 days of receipt of payment; sometimes the same day.

Listings and pics oncoming, but here's a list of the books to make it easy. Buy the entire lot for $50 including shipping. If you win a paying book, you can choose one of the related freebies from the same group, until the freebies are gone:

Monster of Frankenstein 1 (F $9), 2 (VG $5), 3 (Poor Free with other Frankenstein purchase!), 4 (Poor Free with other Frankenstein purchase!), 5 (VG $3), 6 (G $2), 7 (VG $3), 8 (Fair $2), 10 (VG+ $4), 12 (VG $3), 13 (VG+ $3), 15 (VG $3), 16 (VG $2), 17 (Poor Free with other Frankenstein purchase!).

Werewolf by Night 5 (F $6), 6 (F $6), 7 (VG+ $4), 8 (VG $3), 11 (Fair Free with other WBN purchase!), 12 (Fair Free with other WBN purchase!), 19 (F $4)

Thanks for looking!