• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warner Bros. Investor Meeting: Future movie titles confirmed...

50 posts in this topic

From CBR's web site: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=56322&utm_campaign=warner-bros-announces-upcoming-dc-film-slate-through-2020&utm_medium=email&utm_source=breaking_bulletin

The full descriptions of films, via press release from Warner Bros., is below.

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” directed by Zack Snyder (2016)

“Suicide Squad,” directed by David Ayer (2016)

“Wonder Woman,” starring Gal Gadot (2017)

“Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)

“The Flash,” starring Ezra Miller (2018)

“Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa (2018)

“Shazam” (2019)

“Justice League Part Two,” directed by Zack Snyder (2019)

“Cyborg,” starring Ray Fisher (2020)

Green Lantern” (2020)

I am real real happy Green Lantern gets another shot. I hope they do it right this time. (thumbs u

Same here. My question is, what GL will be in the film? My $ is on John Stewart.

:wishluck:

As much as I'd like that to happen, I just don't think it will. Hal Jordan is still the most widely known GL, so I'm sure they'll still use him.

It seems like the Star Wars movie was just announced, then filming started, and it will be out late next year. By comparison DC plans and talks and meets and confirms and slow-rolls the hell out of their properties. :frustrated:

Wake me when something's in the can. zzz

We should know who GL is earlier than when filming starts for the movie.

I imagine we're going to see all of these heroes in the JLA movies. So it's not like were waiting 2020 to see Lantern, more like 2017.

Green Lantern movie is a reboot. It would be strange to have Green Lantern in JL to only reboot years later. What would be the point of the reboot. (shrug)

I imagine we're going to see all of these heroes in the JLA movies. So it's not like were waiting 2020 to see Lantern, more like 2017.

Green Lantern movie is a reboot. It would be strange to have Green Lantern in JL to only reboot years later. What would be the point of the reboot. (shrug)

it could be a reboot with out it being a sequel to the last one. we could get a quick origin of GL in JL and expand the universe by introducing the other colored lanterns in the reboot film.

it could be a reboot with out it being a sequel to the last one. we could get a quick origin of GL in JL and expand the universe by introducing the other colored lanterns in the reboot film.
I hope so. :wishluck: I would hate to wait until 2020 to see Green Lantern back on screen.

I hope so. :wishluck: I would hate to wait until 2020 to see Green Lantern back on screen.

I just get the sense that DC can introduce these characters without their fully hashed out origins beforehand. Show the team being built in the 1st and completed in the sequel.

By the time GL solo rolls around have it be his own massive adventure.