• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Avengers #2 LOVED IT!!!

28 posts in this topic

Sounds like Ali G.!

Me sure ams Thor.... me wield de migh-tay ham-mur me-jol-nar! Me lay de smack down on yous wit me elect-tish-it-y and me lighting and dunder! Dem fine bit-ches like me long hair and me stylin' head-thingee wit de wings on zit.

As far as I know, Daredevil is not sticking around.

Awesome as a team-up maybe, not as a team.

Kevin,

I know this is way sign-offtopic.gif and you probably get asked this a lot on the boards, along with the other Canadian collectors. But is Alpha Flight more popular in Canada than in the US?? confused-smiley-013.gif

As far as I know, Daredevil is not sticking around.

Awesome as a team-up maybe, not as a team.

Kevin,

I know this is way sign-offtopic.gif and you probably get asked this a lot on the boards, along with the other Canadian collectors. But is Alpha Flight more popular in Canada than in the US?? confused-smiley-013.gif

As a Canadian I personally Looked at the Canadian team early on but found the team so ridiculous I dropped it after 3 issues! I dont mind a Canadian team but its got to make sence. Last Alpha flight was [#@$%!!!]

But is Alpha Flight more popular in Canada than in the US??

Not really. Some people here may have bought Alpha Flight because of the Canadian connections, but like most buyers, people here support a comic because they like it. I was personally excited when Byrne did the initial series, but not because the team was Canadian, but because it was by John Byrne. After he left, the book generally sucked and the latest incarnation is god-awful.

But is Alpha Flight more popular in Canada than in the US??

Not really. Some people here may have bought Alpha Flight because of the Canadian connections, but like most buyers, people here support a comic because they like it. I was personally excited when Byrne did the initial series, but not because the team was Canadian, but because it was by John Byrne. After he left, the book generally sucked and the latest incarnation is god-awful.

Agreed. I tried to get into the newest series. Read the first 10 issues. But I feel jipped out of $30.