• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess who was offered the lead in 'Ghost In The Shell'

31 posts in this topic

I'm just glad they are staying so close to the source material and getting an authentic Japanese girl for the lead role…I was really worried they were going to give to that white country girl Margot Robbie.

Yeesh! Who drew Aeon Flux? Paul Liefield does better anatomy than that.

:roflmao:

Paul? :makepoint:

Rob's little brother… (shrug)

http://health.usnews.com/doctors/paul-liefeld-465946

I guess a doctor should be better at anatomy than that. :roflmao:

Now if you found one who was a podiatrist with an affinity for pouches, that would have been awesome!

Have you seen the cartoon? It was a terrific cartoon on MTV back in the early 1990s. The Tron Legacy cartoon on Disney xD a few years ago had an Aeon Flux vibe to it. Yes, these cartoons are very stylish, but they were also very cool.

Anyone remember the cartoon on MTV that had a character with a big head that stored an alien inside? I don't remember the name... I also remember the Maxx cartoon around this time period too.

51KXTkf5iXL._SY300_.jpg

-slym

:)

That is the cartoon. I remember liking it when it was on MTV.

Loved all that Liquid Television and Oddities stuff back then including Maxx, The Head and Flux.

Have you seen the cartoon? It was a terrific cartoon on MTV back in the early 1990s. The Tron Legacy cartoon on Disney xD a few years ago had an Aeon Flux vibe to it. Yes, these cartoons are very stylish, but they were also very cool.

Aeon Flux was awesome. Great cartoon with great fun storytelling. The movie s****

Regarding the Ghost movie. From the moment I saw the thread header I knew this would be about some non Asian getting the lead in an Asian story. There are enough great Asian actresses. But then, I am a big Asian movie fan (love me some classic Hong Kong fantasy)

On the other hand. Any reason to see Scarlett is a good one..'