• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess who was offered the lead in 'Ghost In The Shell'

31 posts in this topic

WHITEWASHING!!! It should be an asian actress, DAMN IT! :sumo:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=124115

Scarlett Johansson Offered Ghost in the Shell!

Akira had a somewhat similar issue.

Akira live-action movie.

Holy guacamole, "New Manhattan"?!?

What a lame excuse to cast whitey. :facepalm:

Thanks CC, I USED to want to see a live action Akira. That article has changed my mind. :sorry:

51KXTkf5iXL._SY300_.jpg

-slym

:)

That is the cartoon. I remember liking it when it was on MTV.

Loved all that Liquid Television and Oddities stuff back then including Maxx, The Head and Flux.

Ahhh...Liquid Television. That brings back some memories. For some reason the memories look murky, as if engulfed in smoke...hmmmm

It's worse than Whitewashing. I think ScarJo is a horrible actress. She's gettin' work thanks to that rockin' bod.

My wife and I just had that conversation. She is a bit of an enigma. I'm still not sure if she's good. I was excited about that Lucy movie. Then I saw it. What an epic train wreck. Hey, lets throw in some stock footage of animals doing it. Awesome, next scene.

51KXTkf5iXL._SY300_.jpg

-slym

:)

That is the cartoon. I remember liking it when it was on MTV.

Loved all that Liquid Television and Oddities stuff back then including Maxx, The Head and Flux.

Ahhh...Liquid Television. That brings back some memories. For some reason the memories look murky, as if engulfed in smoke...hmmmm

hm