• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Salt Lake City Comic Stores

16 posts in this topic

The only shop that really carries any Back issue is Black Cat Comics. They don't have much GA but he does have a nice mixture of BA and SA stuff.

2261 Highland Drive

Suite A

Salt Lake City, Utah

(801) 461-4228

They're located in a strip plaza right next to a GameStop. They are open 7 days a week. The owners name is Greg, hes a cool guy. If you go there tell him Robert sent you. (thumbs u

And enjoy the area.

The only shop that really carries any Back issue is Black Cat Comics. They don't have much GA but he does have a nice mixture of BA and SA stuff.

2261 Highland Drive

Suite A

Salt Lake City, Utah

(801) 461-4228

They're located in a strip plaza right next to a GameStop. They are open 7 days a week. The owners name is Greg, hes a cool guy. If you go there tell him Robert sent you. (thumbs u

And enjoy the area.

Thank you. I appreciate it. Do you have any other recommendations for things to check out or do?

Depends on what you like to do. The mountains are beautiful. They have a movie theater that serves beer and food, called Brewvies. Downtown is pretty nice and very clean and safe. The public transportation is nice also.

I recommend Dr. Volts Comics. You can find a small collection of GA and SA there, and the owner is really nice as well. I believe Nightflight comics downtown may have some SA and BA as well. I also saw an ad online for Gweedos comics, and it looked like they had a ton of CGC BA. I still want to check those guys out for myself.

Side note, if you like pizza, check out The Pie. Easily some of the best pizza and rootbeer in all of Utah, and one of the coolest little hangout spots!

Have fun!

Depends on what you like to do. The mountains are beautiful. They have a movie theater that serves beer and food, called Brewvies. Downtown is pretty nice and very clean and safe. The public transportation is nice also.

Cool. Most likely I will be staying downtown. I will have few hours to kill everyday, so I was just wondering if there were any interesting shops or stuff to see while downtown.

I recommend Dr. Volts Comics. You can find a small collection of GA and SA there, and the owner is really nice as well. I believe Nightflight comics downtown may have some SA and BA as well. I also saw an ad online for Gweedos comics, and it looked like they had a ton of CGC BA. I still want to check those guys out for myself.

Side note, if you like pizza, check out The Pie. Easily some of the best pizza and rootbeer in all of Utah, and one of the coolest little hangout spots!

Have fun!

Thanks. Is The Pie downtown? Sounds very fun.

Back in the 90s there was a great comic book store in the Downtown area. I was there on business right after he got a golden age collection in. Basically all the comics were stored inside magazines. I wish I could have picked up the Star Spangled 7 but he wasn't ready to start selling it off yet.

Cool. Most likely I will be staying downtown. I will have few hours to kill everyday, so I was just wondering if there were any interesting shops or stuff to see while downtown.

I used to do consulting work in Park City - very fun place and only 30 minutes from SLC.

There is a Pie location by the University of Utah. And Nightflight comics hasn't had SA or BA stuff in a few years.

I was wondering about that myself. It's been a while since I've stepped foot in there. Good to know though!

Have fun!

Exactly. It's right by the University. Make sure you go to that one, and not the one in Sandy. The Sandy location doesn't really capture the true essence of the one downtown.

Have fun!

Exactly. It's right by the University. Make sure you go to that one, and not the one in Sandy. The Sandy location doesn't really capture the true essence of the one downtown.

Thanks. I will be sure to catch the one by the university. (thumbs u

I recommend Dr. Volts Comics. You can find a small collection of GA and SA there, and the owner is really nice as well.

I used recommend Dr. Volts Comics until he totally took advantage of a couple of old guys selling a collection. I lost all respect for Dave after the screwing he did to them.

rantrant