• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ever hear of Mister Magik Woo?

106 posts in this topic

You know that for a fact?

Prices for 9.6 ASMs were through the roof...why not bring out the HG books then?

Yes, HG ASMs are not hard to come by but the highest ever seen...I'd not be so quick to say that there are many more out there.

Not to mention it is the first appearance of arguably the biggest Spidey villain. It might be the biggest key in the run since AF 15.

Dismissing it is like dismissing one of the biggest comic characters in history.

No one is dismissing anything Chris. Just saying very high grade ASM collections are known to exist and will eventually come to market ( I guess when retirement comes a knocking' )

Eh I feel like you're being a bit dismissive of the nicest ASM 14 we've seen come to market. You're treating it like the NM 9.9 a year ago.

But if you're not, fair enough. Personally, I don't think that many will come to market either.

Yes, and there is probably a 9.2 Action 1 out there. In fact there is.

Perhaps a 9.4 even.

What's the point you are trying to prove?

none. just expressed my opinion that from the books on the table, the only one that would interest me is the Suspense 3

We are discussing this awesome collection.

Indeed. Carry on.

Quote fail! lol

It's cool PIP. I like the Suspense 3 also. But for my money, i'd take the ASM 14 all day every day. That's only because i'm not a GA collector.

I understand the picture is just the tip of the iceberg for this collection. I understand he has a vast collection and it's all HG.