• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*closed* thanks for looking

13 posts in this topic

:rulez: are as usual, for me:

No HOSers or probation noms.

PayPal preferred, but other forms of payment are accepted. PM to ask.

The first "I'll take it" wins, timestamp trumps all, PMs included - no butthurt, please

I will ship however winner likes, Media Mail to Express, UPS, FedEx, DHL if you want. It's your dollar. If you want Media Mail, please be advised that if the PO opens the box, I won't be held responsible for any extra shipping charges incurred.

I will ship internationally if someone wants. \:\/ It's your dollar.

I present to you all, my kudos forum, if you so choose to use it: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6543462#Post6543462

-slym

Sojourn 1-34 + prequel & Collected Edition from CrossGen Comics

Here I have the almost full run of CrossGen's Sojourn, missing only issue #19 (for some reason!) This includes the prequel and the very-low print run of the Collected Edition. All issues are in NM condition or better, as I bought these off the racks when new and took very good care of them, bagging & boarding each issue. $25

01111_7R96zw2woVT_600x450.jpg

-slym

VALIANT's Unity series. #s 1-17

Here I have almost the entire Unity story that ran through 1992's VALIANT line of comics - I am only missing the last part, "Unity" #1, that is the 18th part of the story. All issues are in at least NM- condition. $10

00n0n_hwbSaGHsnOZ_600x450.jpg

-slym

Marvel's Generation X 1-33 plus extras

Here I have the first 33 issues of Marvel's "Generation X" comic, as well as the Collector's Preview issue and the first two annuals. Average condition is NM+, as these were bought new by me, read once (carefully) and then put into a bag&board, then a comic box for storage. $30

01717_4is6I1Xy8z4_600x450.jpg

-slym

Marvel's X-Man 1-33 + the 1st annual

Here I have the first 33 issues of Marvel's "X-Man" comic, as well as the first annual. Average condition is NM+, as these were bought new by me, read once (carefully) and then put into a bag&board, then a comic box for storage. $25

00U0U_6wVSKPfAyfu_600x450.jpg

-slym

I think selling them the way you are is the way to go. The prices are perfect for runs like that. I buy these types of runs all the time on the boards. If I did not already have the FF, I would have snatched those up quickly.