• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCCOMICON NOV 15-16

115 posts in this topic

I so hate I missed the show. I've got to find a way to black my calendar out before all the other family takes over my schedule :).

Any pics this year? I'm dying to see what I missed! I'm sure the crowds were nuts, but were the sales flowing? Any GA buyers/sellers making moves this time, or did the cos play crowd take over?

Agree, great show. People were great, lots of families spending time together, sales were brisk. Bronze keys were in demand, but lots of SA and BA were flying out the door. Some notable sales from our booth:

Avengers 1 x2

ASM 1

ASM 129

ASM 300s

Strange Tales 110

Hero for Hire 1 x3

FF 45, 46, 52, 67x2

Thor 165

NM 87s x5

NM 98

X-Men 94

Sorry I missed Tsp and Wally's hospitality Sat night, but the Friday night festivities with those guys were great.

i had a great time.The crowds were a bit overwhelming for the most part as it was difficult to navigate through dealers and look through comics mid way through saturday.

Bought a few things i was looking for through KPR Comics. Highly recommend him as he treated me great and helped me with a bunch of stuff on my list!!

Cosplay crowd was pretty large, I have a pet peeve about some of those guys taking up space in the comics room though. A kid dressed as a giant yellow box held me up forever as he just stood there and took up 4 feet in a 5 foot aisle...doesnt make sense.

all in all a great show. Ill probably leave my wife at home next year as she didn't like the crowds being all up in her face as compared to heroes con where there is more room.

A BIG THANKS to Wally and Tyler for hosting the CGC board dinner

Great BBQ!!!

:headbang:

(thumbs u

No worries fellas!

(thumbs u

You always go out of your way to make sure everyone is taken care of....

Kudos to you Wally! Can't wait to repay the kindness when you make your way down here!

Great BBQ!!!

(thumbs u

No worries fellas!

(thumbs u

Kudos to you Wally! Can't wait to repay the kindness when you make your way down here!

I need to make my way down there.

Do you guys have solid local cons?

Great BBQ!!!

(thumbs u

No worries fellas!

(thumbs u

I need to make my way down there.

Do you guys have solid local cons?

Working on a little somethin'....will keep ya in the loop