• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED TPB's and squarebounds anything large size. 5 boxes worth

259 posts in this topic

Tales of Suspense acetate cover 9.4 $4

Tarzan Lost Adventure $1.50

Team X Team 7 $1.50 Wolverine Sabretooth

Team Yankee TPB fn $4 Thick $13 cover

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles nn (Movie) (mirage) $2.50

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures The Movie vf $1.50

IMG_8118800x600_zps5ff9fee7.jpg

Golden Age Embossed cover #1 $2

Gotham by Gaslight Batman NM $3

Greatest Batman Stories Ever Told 1988 TEC 31,32 + many more, Batman #1,25,47,61 + many more, some comic strips, Star Spangled 124, WF's etc.

354 pages $10

Greatest Joker Stories Ever Told SC 290 pages $12 Batman #1 among many others (last one)

Star Trek Ashes of Eden $15 cover $6

I'd like these, please! :takeit:

James

Hawkman TPB (B&B 34-36 and 42-44) $10

I'll take it please

Backing out sorry. Just found digital version to read. Up for sale again.

M

Wow....

I'll take it please

M

FYI, it's considered a d-bag move to do what you just did. Agree to buy and then back out because you found it elsewhere.

I'll take it please

M

FYI, it's considered a d-bag move to do what you just did. Agree to buy and then back out because you found it elsewhere.

Actually i was not aware of that, considering i hadn't gotten an invoice or any communication from seller confirming sale yet. I PMed comic nut prior to my post. Was trying to be honest and minimize his opportunity loss.

That being said, the sum of money obviously isnt the issue. To comply with the etiquette of the boards I will take it as stated. Ive not been on these boards very long, but in truth, i have seen on these boards people backing out a plenty, for significantly larger sums, with little comment.

The one thing i apologize for is cluttering up Comicnut's sale thread with unintended drama.

Comicnut please send invoice when you are able.

Issue dead.

I'll take it please

M

Actually i was not aware of that, considering i hadn't gotten an invoice or any communication from seller confirming sale yet. I PMed comic nut prior to my post. Was trying to be honest and minimize his opportunity loss.

That being said, the sum of money obviously isnt the issue. To comply with the etiquette of the boards I will take it as stated. Ive not been on these boards very long, but in truth, i have seen on these boards people backing out a plenty, for significantly larger sums, with little comment.

The one thing i apologize for is cluttering up Comicnut's sale thread with unintended drama.

Issue dead.

Links? There are usually plenty of comments unless the seller gives prior approval, otherwise they usually end up here. Special place for those that back out....

I'll take it please

M

Issue dead.

Links? There are usually plenty of comments unless the seller gives prior approval, otherwise they usually end up here. Special place for those that back out....

Yeah, I'd like to see some links as well. In any event he manned up and will follow through after all. (thumbs u

To comply with the etiquette of the boards I will take it as stated. Ive not been on these boards very long, but in truth, i have seen on these boards people backing out a plenty, for significantly larger sums, with little comment.

What you did.....was a 1st( that I've seen) on these boards. Bad form is an understatement.