• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have any dealings w/ member: catz13?

52 posts in this topic

As Buzz said "i don't think they think that far ahead'

Criminals are notoriously bad at long term planning

When did I say that?

I'm guessing it was either pillow talk or he keeps a file of "Buzz Quotes." Either one is extremely plausible. :insane:

Whoa, didn't know this thread was still kicking.

Based on a few PMs I've received, and reading posts here, something is not right with this particular seller.

Transactions (wherever they are sparked) usually follow the same steps:

1. He offers a book for sale

2. You communicate back and forth; he quickly responds to emails

3. He says the right things, asks the right questions -- i.e. use PayPal so we are both covered

4. He takes your money and will ship soon

5. You never hear anything again

I eventually did get him back on the line where he said FedEx lost his package blah blah blah and he immediately gave me a refund. (There was also a picture of said FedEx tracking slip, but the # was never in the FedEx system.)

I don't know if anyone has ever received a book from this seller.

I also don't know why he goes to all of this trouble if he is just trying to scam money as it's a lot of work to have a few bucks for a week -- i.e. until you open a PayPal dispute.

Dude thats exactly what happned to me, i HAVE HIS FB and he added me on linked in

https://www.facebook.com/chris.catanzaro