• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Official, Morganville Vampires Series will start airing on Oct. 27th!

13 posts in this topic

The six episode digital series will be presented on the YouTube Geek & Sundry Channel (a subsidiary of Legendary Entertainment).

Here's the new trailer, released this morning...

Some of our cast, including Amber Benson & Ben Easter will be appearing at the London Comic Con (Oct. 24th - 26th) for the premiere.

As previously scheduled, I'll be representing the series at the Okla. Alliance of Fans Convention this weekend (Mannup Collectibles booth).

Check it out, ...so sayeth the Vampire Enforcer! :insane:

Amber Benson alone is worth watching this.

(thumbs u >>>>> :luhv:

Amber nailed the role of Amelie. Loved working with her.

I wish I could be there in London to meet her and see it. I love her as an actrice. My favorite Buffy character was Tara (because she played her so well), and I loved her Rocky Horror Picture Show performance.

I would love to hear stories about her and the taping of this series.

Big fan.

Amber Benson alone is worth watching this.

(thumbs u >>>>> :luhv:

Amber nailed the role of Amelie. Loved working with her.

I wish I could be there in London to meet her and see it. I love her as an actrice. My favorite Buffy character was Tara (because she played her so well), and I loved her Rocky Horror Picture Show performance.

I would love to hear stories about her and the taping of this series.

Big fan.

Things are moving pretty fast now. I expect there'll be more appearances of the MV cast and we're hoping the initial run generates enough views on YouTube to green-light a second season (Book 2 of Rachel's Morganville series). MV: The Series will eventually be available on other media, including DVD.

Amber was at SDCC and NYCC. Regrettably I was unable to attend NY this year, but we were both on hand at SDCC for a Geek & Sundry appearance in July...

e07ebf3d-a3fe-4306-9d4f-26b27b0b46de_zps43d6c71e.jpg

Fans of Amber's work should also check out some of her performances in other recent films like The Killing Jar (co-starring Michael Madsen).

Note: She also sings over the closing credits (definitely worth a listen, trust me).

Fans of Amber's work should also check out some of her performances in other recent films like The Killing Jar (co-starring Michael Madsen).

Note: She also sings over the closing credits (definitely worth a listen, trust me).

Amber singing :cloud9: (I still watch "Once More with Feeling" at least twice a year.)

The six episode digital series will be presented on the YouTube Geek & Sundry Channel (a subsidiary of Legendary Entertainment).

Here's the new trailer, released this morning...

Some of our cast, including Amber Benson & Ben Easter will be appearing at the London Comic Con (Oct. 24th - 26th) for the premiere.

As previously scheduled, I'll be representing the series at the Okla. Alliance of Fans Convention this weekend (Mannup Collectibles booth).

Check it out, ...so sayeth the Vampire Enforcer! :insane:

Congratulations. I know you guys put a lot of effort into this.

I wish good luck going forward.

:wishluck: