• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SS Sketches - CLOSED

14 posts in this topic

Hello all,

An opportunity came up to pick up a book that I really want but I need funds for it very quickly. A few of these are recent acquisitions that I had no intention of selling anytime soon, but when opportunity knocks...

Unconditional :takeit: wins (close calls go down to time stamp). Offers are welcome via PM but the item is still available until someone posts the sign or I mark it as unavailable. Payment via paypal is preferred. Shipping is $10 to the US whether you get 1 or all of them. PM me for international shipping quotes.

This is purely a fund-raising effort. Given the nature of the situation, I am more than happy to entertain offers via PM (even trade offers) and I will likely accept some offers that I wouldn't otherwise accept if payment can be made soon. I'll be closing the thread as soon as I hit my goal in order to hold on to a few of my newer acquisitions that I really enjoy. Thanks!

Dr. Octopus (along with Octobots as seen in ASM #600) by ASM artist Phil Jimenez

$60

DocOck.jpg

Spider-man by Michael Lark, colored by Laura Martin

It's personalized, but he doesn't do many shows

$70

MarvelsProject1-LarkSpider-man.jpg

Spider-man by Danny Miki

Miki is an awesome inker...I like his work with Finch. He's reluctant to sketch most of the time.

$80

NewAvengers1-MikiSpidey.jpg

Superman by Jae Lee

Another guy that rarely does shows, sketches from his opp a few years back cost $250 or so.

$110

JusticeLeague1-LeeSuperman.jpg

Incredible Hulk #1 Recreation by Chris Giarrusso

Of G-Man and Mini-Marvels fame

$200

Hulk01-GiarrussoHulkRecreation.jpg

Emma Frost by Eric Basaldua (EBas)

His prices have risen to a few hundred dollars per sketch these days.

$200

SecretInvasion1-BasalduaEmmaFrost.jpg

Amazing Spider-man by Dexter Soy

$200 :news: SOLD to neild26

AmazingSpider-manvol236-SoySpider-man.jpg

Iron Man by Bob Layton, colored by Laura Martin

It's a 9.2, but who cares? The piece is awesome!

$225 :news: SOLD via PM

Avengers1-LaytonIronMan.jpg

Amazing Spider-man by Humberto Ramos

$300 :news: SOLD to SpideyFein

AmazingSpider-manvol236-RamosSpidey.jpg

Captain America by Ed McGuinness

Another guy who steadily climed in price to where this is cheaper than getting one done yourself these days.

$250

Avengers1-McGuinnessCaptainAmerica.jpg

Sandman by Dave Finch

$225

MarvelsProject1-FinchSandman.jpg

Gwen Stacy by Joseph Michael Linsner

$300

AmazingSpider-man648-LinsnerGwenStacy.jpg

Amazing Spider-man by Ron Frenz

This is a studio commission, you're not likely to see him doing something like this at one of his rare show appearances.

$400 :news: SOLD to MattC

AmazingSpider-man648-FrenzSpider-man.jpg

Beast by Josh Medors

Very few of his sketch covers were full figure pieces.

$400

X-men1-MedorsBeast.jpg

Layton Iron Man sold via PM

The 4 sales so far have been to 4 unique buyers and all of them got a deal lower than the advertised price. Feel free to send offers. Thanks for the purchases!

Jesse! :hi:

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I'll close this thread up at midnight EST. Until then, 10% off all the prices listed. (thumbs u

And with that, this thread is closed. If any thing that went unsold interests you, feel free to PM me. Thanks.