• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Astonishing Tales 25 - First Deathlok! Guardians MP 3-12 Full Set!

8 posts in this topic

Just a book or two for starters. I'll update the title of the thread if other comics are listed.

As always, thanks for looking!

Dr.Balls' MY rules:

Shipping is: as low as $3.50 for one book via USPS First Class mail, 2-3 issues $4.00, etc., and higher costs for priority mail and larger lots (at your actual cost).

Purchases over $200 will require mandatory insurance on the package at an additional $3.

International shipping will be via Priority Mail at cost. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SHIPPING COST/INSURANCE COST BEFORE POSTING I'LL TAKE IT.

No probies, hosers or otherwise shady people that I may have on ignore.

If there is a problem with a grade, or issue with the book - let me know and let's work it out.

:takeit: Rules the day over PM negotiations. Time stamps are the be-all, end-all way of determining a sale.

If an I'll Take It is posted in a PM and posted in the thread, that book will go to the post with earliest time stamp.

***VERY IMPORTANT:*** Payment is due within 3 days of the PM invoice date!

If you require more time, please PM me FIRST before posting your "I'll Take It" - I'm sure we can work something out.

However, if payment is not received within the specified time period, and no other arrangements have been made,

I reserve the right to cancel the sale and re-list the item.

Astonishing Tales 25 - F/VF 7.0 :news: SOLD!!!

This one is a tweener book that I was debating sending in for slabbing. Not quite nice enough and from 1974 to boot, just missing the less-expensive, revamped modern tier year cutoff. So, here it is raw.

Little crease URC, discolored staples (but only on the outside), O-W/W pages.

$65.00

img854_zpsd50552e1.jpg

img855_zps024db63e.jpg

One more for tonight -

Marvel Presents Guardians of the Galaxy 3-12 - Full Set. Condition ranges from VG+ up to Fine + or maybe even a little better (issue 10's centerfold is detached).

$30 for the full set.

img834_zpsdeb6da38.jpg

img836_zps276fd8dd.jpg

img838_zps49f12172.jpg

img840_zps074545b8.jpg

img842_zpsdf348eb4.jpg

img844_zpsb26701d6.jpg

img846_zps1fe97a06.jpg

img848_zps15234d04.jpg

img850_zps004e2cef.jpg

img852_zpse3e5eccb.jpg

img852_zpse3e5eccb.jpg

This cover reminds me of a Captain America cover from the 40s. Replace the girl with Bucky and have Cap smashing through the wall. I wonder if it was intended to be a cover swipe?

Absolutely! The only thing it's missing are some appropriate-for-the-times casual racism!