• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Studios Announces Phase 3 Lineup

539 posts in this topic

I would love to see Spidey in the Marvel movie universe, where he belongs.

Honestly? I wouldn't. One of the things I loved is that Marvel has had to make due without their mega franchises. So rather than just rolling out Spider-man and knowing they can cash a 750 million dollar check, they have to make deep/good movies that people actually enjoy which is better. Basically the challenge of working with B and C list characters has made Marvel step there game up.

I'm thinking the 3 that are true are the ones that are most predictable sadly...

Civil War

Black Panther

Doc Strange (obvi)

He already said FF #45 will be getting a bump tomorrow, so replace that with Black Panther on your list.

I would love to see Spidey in the Marvel movie universe, where he belongs.

Honestly? I wouldn't. One of the things I loved is that Marvel has had to make due without their mega franchises. So rather than just rolling out Spider-man and knowing they can cash a 750 million dollar check, they have to make deep/good movies that people actually enjoy which is better. Basically the challenge of working with B and C list characters has made Marvel step there game up.

True, but now that they've proven themselves with Guardians and the other flicks, I'd like to see Spidey in another good movie(even if it's just as a supporting character in an Avengers movie).