• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Studios Announces Phase 3 Lineup

539 posts in this topic

So 2015 for Marvel Studios is just:

Avengers 2

Ant-man

Right?

Yes, plus let`s not forget

December 18, 2015 – Star Wars: Episode VII

swooning-o.gif

Avengers 2

Ant-man

Right?

As long as I can forget the last 3 movies we all should be good to go. (thumbs u

WOWWWWWWWWWW Wonder if Infinity War Books will get to Infinity Gauntlet prices now...

I wouldn't necessarily bet that just because the movie is using the title Infinity War that it follows the story, even remotely, established in the comics. The movie could easily be the Infinity Gauntlet story with the studio deciding Infinity War is a more appropriate/appealing title than Infinity Gauntlet.

I was thinking the same thing about the title being switched to be more appropriate. With that said, this will probably help some people move some Infinity War books.

20 sold in 1 hour

WOWWWWWWWWWW Wonder if Infinity War Books will get to Infinity Gauntlet prices now...

I wouldn't necessarily bet that just because the movie is using the title Infinity War that it follows the story, even remotely, established in the comics. The movie could easily be the Infinity Gauntlet story with the studio deciding Infinity War is a more appropriate/appealing title than Infinity Gauntlet.

I was thinking the same thing about the title being switched to be more appropriate. With that said, this will probably help some people move some Infinity War books.

20 sold in 1 hour

If those buyers would only search a little bit, they could get that book at $1.49.

20 sold in 1 hour

:whistle:

Avengers 2

Ant-man

Right?

As long as I can forget the last 3 movies we all should be good to go. (thumbs u

Ooops! I almost forgot The Fantastic Four 8/7/15 by Fox.

:)

So with the movie being titled Captain marvel and focusing on Carol Danvers, does this make Marvel Super-Heroes 13 the book to own in regards to this movie? Ms. Marvel #1 seems not so important anymore.

Ms. Marvel is still important because that is when Carol shows up with her powers and becomes a superhero. MSH 13, Captain Marvel 18 and MM 1 are still significant books for the character, with MM 1 probably still being the one to have, but MSH 13 in high grade is probably going to get a sweet bump now.

so I wonder if any comic book speculating will occur from these movie announcements.... hmlol

none

so I wonder if any comic book speculating will occur from these movie announcements.... hmlol

lol

I've been watching... about a third of the ebay Fantastic Four #52s have been BIN'd since today's announcement. :ohnoez: