• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B&B 28 Fake?

11 posts in this topic

Any insight into this book?

The back cover is wrong but been told by the LCS the staples haven't been lifted that he can tell. The front cover has some clear colour issues and the interior cover looks way toooooo white to be real.

Any chance this book could be legit?

It's real,but has color touch all over that faded cover. :eek:

been told that is crayon (shrug) I won't get the book in hand until the weekend but want to know what I could be dealing with.

say its real even though the back cover is totally different from every other bb28 I can currently find a picture of? Only thing I can think of is an issue with the printing that the wrong ad was done for the back cover is this even probable?

been told that is crayon (shrug) I won't get the book in hand until the weekend but want to know what I could be dealing with.

say its real even though the back cover is totally different from every other bb28 I can currently find a picture of? Only thing I can think of is an issue with the printing that the wrong ad was done for the back cover is this even probable?

Something's definitely wrong,wouldn't touch that book with a ten foot pole.

Something's definitely wrong,wouldn't touch that book with a ten foot pole.

Unless you can get it for the price of a coverless ( and make sure the interior is complete), stay away - too much weirdness to pay for the cover.

Yep. Both sides of both covers are slathered in amateur CT to 'hide' the fading and wear. I'm far from a high-grade freak (hence my screenname), but I wouldn't find this one appealing even at a very low price.