• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Makeminemego's feedback thread

35 posts in this topic

Hi Casey

It was an absolute pleasure selling my FF5 to you. You are an exceptional individual to transact with. I appreciate our communications and am very happy to know I added to your collection. You are a true comic aficionado! Enjoy and hope we work together again. Sincerely yours, Roger

Picked up another slab from Casey, and like before, the transaction was as smooth as it could have possibly been. The book shipped lightning quick, was packed top-notch, and Casey is great to talk to. Always look forward to dealing with him. (thumbs u

Bought a Strange Tales 110 and a Fantastic Four 5 from Casey. It was really a great overall transaction. The books were packaged extremely securely and the shipping was super fast. Everything went very smoothly and all I can say is that I am looking forward to more transactions with Casey!

A batch of slabs I bought from Casey actually arrived two days ago, but it took me until now to unpackage the comics from the very secure packaging,  Great books.  Super fast and secure delivery.

Also I realized I owe @makeminemego for another batch of books from a few months ago - raw books that time, including a very nice (tightly graded) copy of Hulk 102.

So double kudos to his trustworthiness, although I guess the usefulness of these compliments to Casey is waning, at least I can say thanks sir!