• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree Info Help

7 posts in this topic

I wanted to know if any of you knew of a site where I could get information on pedigreed comics. I found a site that did a few months back but it looks like I accidentally deleted it from my favorites list.

I'm particularly looking for info on the bowling green and diamond run pedigrees. Any help would be appreciated.

-njyoder1982

Thanks for the info but the link didn't have any information about the Bowling Green or Diamond Run pedigrees.
The Bowling Green books were sold in lots at the 1999 Sotheby's auctions. Here's a link to the catalog on eBay --> Link

I don't recall them having any indepth mention on how and where the collection was discovered. The keys were sold seperately and were all in low grades. Basically the rest of the runs of certain titles were sold in lots and the grades averaged out. From what I have seen of the Bronze era books, they are really nice. Haven't seen much really nice Silver era books though.