• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HERITAGE November................................................

408 posts in this topic

While not boasting any 7 figure items, this auction is LOADED with items of interest to me. I just got finished gettin' my thrill bids on ....... maybe 20 books, some of which my thrill bids are pretty close to OSPG. Two of the books that really caught my eye aren't even high grade..... but are really sharp QP examples of books that are normally rather skewed...... a square copy of Detective 71 and a Thunda 1 with no miswrap. I also hope that whomever is relinquishing all those Planets doesn't need some serious therapy from the eventual seller's remorse. Shame no Atlas. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I also hope that whomever is relinquishing all those Planets doesn't need some serious therapy from the eventual seller's remorse.

I'm pretty sure he will.

I also hope that whomever is relinquishing all those Planets doesn't need some serious therapy from the eventual seller's remorse.

I'm pretty sure he will.

..... yours ? GOD BLESS...

:wishluck:

Though my goal is to just break even.

Believe it or not, I just received the Planet 2 in the mail today. I have time to scan it and then overnight it back to Heritage. I thought I might do a thread on the run as long as folks don't feel it is pimping.

They're easily the highlight of the auction for me..... I'm going to go down swinging on a couple of them. GOD BLESS....

..... problem for me is the ones I like are the ones everybody wants :sorry:

I don't have enough self-control to bid live; I can't think clearly with the 30-second time limit and the red warning lights flashing in my face. This time around, I'm going to throw in my max bids before the live auction, and if I don't buy anything, oh well.

I don't have enough self-control to bid live; I can't think clearly with the 30-second time limit and the red warning lights flashing in my face. This time around, I'm going to throw in my max bids before the live auction, and if I don't buy anything, oh well.

Based on your sig images I'd say whatever you're doing is already working quite well. :)

Believe it or not, I just received the Planet 2 in the mail today. I have time to scan it and then overnight it back to Heritage. I thought I might do a thread on the run as long as folks don't feel it is pimping.

I would like to see that thread. I love Planets, and yours are spectacular.

I'm pretty sure he will.

..... yours ? GOD BLESS...

I think whoever he is timed it perfectly

Almost....except he waited until I finished my run. :kidaround:

Had I still needed some of those ...

Based on your sig images I'd say whatever you're doing is already working quite well. :)

Thanks! But I've enjoyed many Ramen Noodle-esque dinners as a result of my bidding habits. (I say Ramen Noodle-esque because I can no longer afford actual Ramen Noodles; I have to buy the no-name-brand version.)

Thanks! But I've enjoyed many Ramen Noodle-esque dinners as a result of my bidding habits. (I say Ramen Noodle-esque because I can no longer afford actual Ramen Noodles; I have to buy the no-name-brand version.)

:signfunny:

I put in a few tracking bids on the ones I like. Doubt I will win anything but maybe I can make sure a few don't go cheap (thumbs u

+ 1 ........ GOD BLESS...

all I can keep thinking....

giphy.gif

First auction in a while where there are no "must haves". Although there's a piece of OA I wouldn't mind getting, but I doubt I'll be willing to pay up to what the crazies will.

Those dern crazies. What to do about them? What to do hm