• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hammer got angry!!!!!!

46 posts in this topic

I'm currently in the process of completing a nice GA CGC graded good girl art run of select covers (100 total). I'll post these books once I get the last batch back from CGC in a couple of months. These books include multiple copies from titles like All Top Comics, Rulah, Zoot, Blue Beetle, Fight Comics, Dagar Desert Hawk, Rangers Comics, Sheena, Jumbo Comics, Jungle Comics, Jo-Jo Comics, Torchy, Cow Puncher, Saint, Phantom Lady, Blonde Phantom, Thrilling Comics, Exciting Comics, Wonder Comics, Black Terror, Junior, Planet Comics, etc. I'm still looking for a few more books to complete my collection: Blue Beetle #54, Phantom Lady #17 (still too expensive), Fight Comics #33, Black Terror #24, Planet Comics #30, several Junior books, Jo-Jo Comics #17 and Brenda Starr #14. These books have to be in at least fine condition.

Did you sell that Batman's you had? Do you still have them?

I still have them. I also have unrestored copies of #53 and #56 (CGC 6.5). There so many great comic books out there, that I keep switching from one title to the next. I need to start selling my raw mid-grade SA collection, and oddball books I don't need like Primer #2 CGC 9.4 to free up some money to buy additional books.

#25 scares me....

"Joker and Penguin get together in this issue!" 893whatthe.gif

Penguin: "Joker you complete me..."

Joker: "Batman has Robin and now I have you."

And then of course Robin is standing in the corner with his usual shock pose as he hears this conversation.