• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hammer got angry!!!!!!

46 posts in this topic

WTF are you talking about? You're a real feisty SOB, aren't you? Are you

> that

> feisty IN PERSON as well? I'm willing to bet you that you're NOT.

>

> -KOOS / Comic-Keys

Anytime..... Im not in the habit of shill bidding. As a matter of fact, I

am much more fiesty in person. Im not going too insult my own inteligence.

Every informed collector know's about you. You do get some nice book's. Too

bad you can never tell if they have been restored or not. Go listen too some

old comic zone show's. The mention "comickeys" by name. Then how you screwed

someone over on selling a book as restoration free... then it's graded and

found too be restored. I have even seen the mug shots. A CGC forum member

has his sig. line just for you. So tell ya what, you bid on what you want

too bid on, and I will do the same. Dont ever accuse people of shill

bidding, your reputation gives the "shill' bidder lots too work with....

Faithlei

This is two emails too and from me. Hammer sent me a e-mail saying "Dont shill bid, or you will win the book you want" I replied with pretty much I know who you are, I can bid on what I want too bid on" and WIN if im the high bidder....... Thought you would like another Hammer thread.....

Here is his original e-mail..

Dear faithlei,

Just a heads up to let you know that you're going to wind up winning the XGS1 from yourself if you keep shill bidding it up so obviously. Richard / Comic-Keys

This after he outbid me........

He is such a sociopath. You are best off ignoring him, he craves the attention. Just keep telling other collectors about him so he can rip off less people.

Gee Steve, he always has such nice things to say about you........... devil.gif

will anyone from your shop be at the big apple?? if so, what services will you be providing?? (Signature authentications??)

I hate shill bidding. Last year I made a $4,100 bid on a Human Torch #3 (#2) CGC 8.5 that had a starting bid of $3,400, and a Buy it Now at $4,500. An hour before the auction ended someone with "0" feedback made 2 bids raising the price to $3,900. I wound up paying $500 more because the owner probably had a change of heart and didn't want to sell this book for $3,400 (which was 85% of guide). tonofbricks.gif

I hate shill bidding. Last year I made a $4,100 bid on a Human Torch #3 (#2) CGC 8.5 that had a starting bid of $3,400, and a Buy it Now at $4,500. An hour before the auction ended someone with "0" feedback made 2 bids raising the price to $3,900. I wound up paying $500 more because the owner probably had a change of heart and didn't want to sell this book for $3,400 (which was 85% of guide). tonofbricks.gif

ouch - that hurts...........of course since the seller/owner doesn't know how high you've bid, they run the risk of "buying" it themselves if they pass your bid........

i bought a restored copy of that book, which is beautiful. would love to see a scan of your unrestored beauty...............

ouch - that hurts...........of course since the seller/owner doesn't know how high you've bid, they run the risk of "buying" it themselves if they pass your bid........

i bought a restored copy of that book, which is beautiful. would love to see a scan of your unrestored beauty...............

I'll post one as soon as I get to my home computer. I've actually bought other high grade comic books (including an ASM #1 CGC 8.0) from this seller (midnightshadow17) and haven't had any problems. It just seemed a little suspicious that not only did he have "0" feedback but had registered that same day. The Human Torch book is from the Nic Cage collection.

I dont shill bid on anything. If I want a book I go after it. In this case, I bid after Hammer outbid me. I want this book as bad as anyone can. I have always wanted a X-Men 94 Ultra high grade, I got it. I wanted a X-Men 1 High grade, I got that too. I have wanted a GSXM 1 in Ultra High grade, and Im going after it. I could of hit the BIN, but I waited until my wife got home too talk it over. She said "go for it", so I am. Does this guy think he can bully someone out of bidding on a book he's bidding on?? Im not saying all this just too show im a Big Collector, because im really not. I have exactly 17 Marvel Key Book's. The Punisher being my favorite, followed by The X-Men. I go after keys, for the most part. Comics are a very good investment. The art work on these book's is simply incredible. Hammer, my name is Joey, you better have freakin' deep pockets for this one..... Keep the cheap shots where they belong, with most of your "Unrestored" "Restored" book's.....

Does this guy think he can bully someone out of bidding on a book he's bidding on??

Don't take it personal. He flips out on from time to time when he stops taking his meds. You should see the e-mail collection I have from him. insane.gif

Does this guy think he can bully someone out of bidding on a book he's bidding on??

Don't take it personal. He flips out on from time to time when he stops taking his meds. You should see the e-mail collection I have from him. insane.gif

Post them on the "e-mails from Fraudulent ebayers" thread. I started that thread, but seem to be the only one posting. grin.gif

Post them on the "e-mails from Fraudulent ebayers" thread. I started that thread, but seem to be the only one posting. grin.gif

I'm saving them for my book. 27_laughing.gif

What will be the title?

27_laughing.gif

Don't make Hammer angry!! You not like Hammer when Hammer angry!! mad.gif

Hulkroars.gif

Don't make Hammer angry!! You not like Hammer when Hammer angry!! mad.gif

Hulkroars.gif

http://www.scifi.com/hulk/downloads/audio/angry.mp3 tongue.gif

ComicKeys just e-mailed me. He wants too meet with me. He want's too meet in a private place. Too show how "accomodating" he can be. His is a little man... He has too "vail" his threats" Just like his book's... Vailed as "Unrestored" .... He gets feee CGC grading. He sells "Unrestored" books. Seller gets it graded. Comes back as restored. he does a song and dance routine. Seller gets a refund, if there very lucky, for the purchase price only.. Free grading of his book's.. Such a Little man, cant even say what he want's too say...... Ah Well.... Baby is sucking on his bottle I guess.....

I must say I'm a little dissapointed...

He used to make a lot more colourful threats....

• He didn't offer to bring a suitcase full of money to fight over
  • He didn't give you the opportunity to pick a bridge to fight under (he likes bridges)
  • He didn't even offer to hop on the next plane and fly right to your town to rumble in front of your house (or under the nearest bridge)

he needs to put more effort in it...that's all I'm saying confused-smiley-013.gif

• He didn't give you the opportunity to pick a bridge to fight under (he likes bridges)
  • He didn't even offer to hop on the next plane and fly right to your town to rumble in front of your house (or under the nearest bridge)

he needs to put more effort in it...that's all I'm saying confused-smiley-013.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

A stroll through memory lane. How refreshing.

BOC, need any?

popcorn.gif

Here's a scan of that Human Torch Book, and an All Winners Comics #2 (CGC 8.0), and All Select #3 (CGC 7.0). The glare is from the CGC case.

humantorch32cgc85l6wn.jpg

allwinnerscomics2cgc80l8fu.jpg

allselectcomics3cgc70l3tc.jpg