• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TRMN8R5's kudos thread
1 1

26 posts in this topic

Wow.  Well, apparently it took over six YEARS for my Kudos thread to be unf&cked, but at least it's working now :whistle: .  

That, or boardies just don't like leaving Feedback anymore :baiting: .

Regardless, I'm glad you liked the collectable I sent you James.  I hope we can do it again some time B| .

-TRM

Bough a sweet stack of high grade 90's X-Mens and the whole process was flawless from start to finish. Fantastic communication, amazing care in packaging and shipping and some very cool books! Couldn't be happier!

On 5/27/2024 at 7:13 PM, warden5523 said:

Bough a sweet stack of high grade 90's X-Mens and the whole process was flawless from start to finish. Fantastic communication, amazing care in packaging and shipping and some very cool books! Couldn't be happier!

Thanks so much, Tristan!  It was an absolute pleasure dealing with; and putting all those books together for you!  Definitely agree on the excellent communication; and thanks for that super-FAST payment!  Just LMK if you need any more B| ...

Good deal and transaction! (thumbsu