• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four lot - 42, 43, 44, 45 - 1-day board offer ends Sunday afternoon!

5 posts in this topic

Hey everybody,

Was thinking of seeing what the market at large would establish for this small lot of books, but thought I would post them here for 24 hours or so first. This is a decent little four-book run of FF 42-45, featuring the build-up to and introduction of the Inhumans. The 45 itself I would call a touch below the one that just got auctioned off here, but please see the scans below. I am not interested in breaking up the set but would field offers for the lot as a whole. If they haven't sold by early Sunday afternoon I will be closing the thread.

:takeit: in the thread is king and trumps any ongoing PM exchanges; Paypal preferred. Probies and HOSers can look but not touch. My kudos are in my sig. Thanks for your interest!

Asking $188 SHIPPED via USPS Priority in the U.S.; Canada and International pay actual shipping over that fee.

FF 42: GD/VG (slight oxidation on staples)

ff42fc_zpsba275efb.jpg

ff42bc_zps14d17745.jpg

FF 43: VG+ (solid copy with nice eye appeal)

ff43fc_zps416de3d2.jpg

ff43bc_zps8d15a1ef.jpg

FF 44: VG- (slight oxidation on lower staple but otherwise clean)

ff44fc_zpsdbc552d4.jpg

ff44bc_zps346383d0.jpg

FF 45: GD/VG (oxidation on staples but nice-presenting, well-centered copy overall)

ff45fc_zpsee0fb8f1.jpg

ff45bc_zps7a14176b.jpg