• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suggest me some great and non-expensive storylines

49 posts in this topic

Hello Friends,

I love comic book stores offering sets of back-issues, organized by storylines or mini-series. This helps me discover nice stories at good prices. For example, I recently picked up the following mini-series that I missed and I truly enjoyed reading them:

• Fantastic Four: Unstable Molecules
  • Shazam (The Jeff Smith's mini-series)
  • 1985 - A Marvel mini-series

I would love to receive some suggestion from you for other great storylines or mini-series that I should buy. I don't have any particular request, I love every publisher and every character. The only request is that these should not be crazy expensive back-issues to buy. Also, no TPB or HC, I prefer single issues.

Thanks a lot!

Hello Friends,

I love comic book stores offering sets of back-issues, organized by storylines or mini-series. This helps me discover nice stories at good prices. For example, I recently picked up the following mini-series that I missed and I truly enjoyed reading them:

• Fantastic Four: Unstable Molecules
  • Shazam (The Jeff Smith's mini-series)
  • 1985 - A Marvel mini-series

I would love to receive some suggestion from you for other great storylines or mini-series that I should buy. I don't have any particular request, I love every publisher and every character. The only request is that these should not be crazy expensive back-issues to buy. Also, no TPB or HC, I prefer single issues.

Thanks a lot!

Do you buy off ebay? It's easy to post links if you do.