• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ms. Marvel #1 vol.1

87 posts in this topic

see this is type of shenanigans that makes me think we as a community should enforce a ruling that a board member must have 6 months and 250 posts prior to being able to list stuff for sale here.

Wasn't there some type of waiting period before?

hm

see this is type of shenanigans that makes me think we as a community should enforce a ruling that a board member must have 6 months and 250 posts prior to being able to list stuff for sale here.

Not sure why such a rule isn't already in place to help reduce the risk of these types of games.

Not sure why such a rule isn't already in place to help reduce the risk of these types of games.

I understand completely but this would screw someone like me who posts infrequently yet has done several deals with boardies without issue.

Grandfather clause, perhaps?

Oddly enough, seller is responding to other members, but not me or this thread.
He doesn't like your kind.
because I have tattoos?
And you come from Jersey.

Come to think about it, that's why I don't like your kind as well.

xoxo

greggy

Oddly enough, seller is responding to other members, but not me or this thread.
He doesn't like your kind.
because I have tattoos?
And you come from Jersey.

Come to think about it, that's why I don't like your kind as well.

xoxo

greggy

Funny , that's how I feel about people who aren't from Jersey.

I hope after reading all of this, no one buys this book behind the scenes. Cool books and all.

how would anyone even know if they bought the book?

sending the books off to CBCS. i'll list them once i get them both back

Awesome! Thanks for addressing the concerns brought up in this thread and for not honoring a past deal. (thumbs u

Some free advice... :gossip: List them somewhere else when you get them back. Hopefully you will be on the Probation List here by then.

Im guessing this was a shill all along just to get attention...... Well played.