• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ms. Marvel #1 vol.1

87 posts in this topic

There are numerous pages of comments about it here and a nomination most likely forthcoming in the PL, so why haven't you addressed the issue?

>"for sale?"

>yea

>"price?"

>$70

i never replied back from there

>"ok send paypal info i'll pay today

>something about not going through with the "deal"

only replied to one another guy asking about references. made the decision this morning to slab them instead before i sell.

sending the books off to CBCS. i'll list them once i get them both back

Good luck with this.

+1 Between your now-sterling credibility and the ever-popular CBCS sales forum, you should fare very well. :devil:

>"for sale?"

>yea

>"price?"

>$70

i never replied back from there

>"ok send paypal info i'll pay today

>something about not going through with the "deal"

only replied to one another guy asking about references. made the decision this morning to slab them instead before i sell.

This shows a contract that was created

So by not following through you broke your word

keep crying about it smh. there was no contract. never said he was going to get it. if i make a post saying its for sale, list price and someone asks for my paypal that means we made a deal? i'll flip both easily on ebay. my copy is no less than a 9.0

keep crying about it smh. there was no contract. never said he was going to get it. if i make a post saying its for sale, list price and someone asks for my paypal that means we made a deal? i'll flip both easily on ebay. my copy is no less than a 9.0
enjoy eBay, I am asking to have you moved to the probation list. I will gladly provide screen shots and am happy to see you unable to sell here. On top of all else you're obviously a jerk. And good luck getting the magical money you speak of in 2 months when your books get graded. Also I'm sure mods are notified as their competitors are not welcome here.