• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOVED TO VCC Albedo, TMNT, Preacher, Transmet, Planetary

28 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash. I do not add or subtract percentage points based on one's preferred method of payment.

US shipping is $5 no matter how much you buy. International shipping is extra.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

TMNT 1 Third Print CGC SS 6.5 signed with a headsketch by Kevin Eastman. White pages. I was surprised it got this grade. This might be a good press and resub candidate. Anyway, the gold marker really pops on the cover. Fingerprints are on the scanner, not the case. SOLD

TMNT13rd65_zps23b6daf8.jpg

Very tempting! You always have the turtle goods!

hm You looking for anything in particular?

:takeit: per PM

^^ Thanks!

I'll list another book while I'm here. I bought this as a 9.4 from Metro and it was obvious the moment I got it that Metro's overgrading struck again. However, there are only 1500 copies of this book and most are in much worse condition than this copy (although they are usually listed on ebay as NM because ebay). This is the lone SS copy on the census.

Albedo 1 second printing CGC SS 8.5 signed by Stan Sakai. First appearance of Nilson Groundthumper who served as the prototype for Usagi Yojimbo. $300. $250

Albedo1SecondPrint_zps6d92dfe0.jpg

I have plenty of hard to find TMNT books both raw and Signature Series. If anyone's looking for anything in particular, PM me and I may have it.

also the first appearance of Hermy! ;) Awesome book!

Truth. Thanks!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ultimate Collection complete set hardcover books 1-5. This set collects all of the Eastman and Laird volume 1 stories in black and white with annotations from the two creators. Book one is the variant edition. Book 2 has a dent in the upper right corner and books 4 and 5 have slight bumps in the corners. Otherwise the books are in great shape. $150 $140 for the set.

TMNTUltimateCollections_zpscc097588.jpg

Preacher complete set of TPBs. All 9 books. Collects every regular issue and every special. The whole shebang. SOLD

PlanetaryTPBs_zps3c1dbafc.jpg

Transmetropolitan complete set. All 11 TPBs. Collects every issue. $80 $70 for the set.

TransmetTPBs_zpsc0cb22f3.jpg

Planetary Omnibus hardcover. Every issue and special collected in one volume. Great shape. $50 $45.

PlanetaryOmnibus_zps3b0efbb0.jpg

TMNT 1 6th Print Special Deluxe softcover. VF-. $40 $35.

001_zps1b72980a.jpg

TMNT 1 Jetpack Orange Error Variant. VF+. $25.

003_zpsb6c54a44.jpg