• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me understand why FF #1 is so valuable

11 posts in this topic

I have to throw my collection away,someone said they are worthless. :sorry:
Instead of just throwing them away, I can give you a lead to someone that might be interested in using those books for decoupage.

Awesome my AF15 would look cool as a pair of shoes! :headbang:

I want some Hulk penny Loafers

I am amazed sometimes with dopy questions..........F.F.48 significance ,really? :tonofbricks:

you missed the point, I titled the thread the same as the one someone made about FF45 to make a point.

The same things that made FF48 become valuable are the same things that can make any other book become valuable.

The market made it valuable over time, and the same thing has been and is continuing to happen to other books, including FF45. Nothing new under the sun.

The problem lies with people who just put their head down and say "move hype, movie hype", dont realize that things can change over time, as they always have.

I wasnt trying to pick on or offend silver surfer fans. The analogy works very well because the books are so close together from the same series.