• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America: Civil War official movie thread (5/6/16)

2,267 posts in this topic

Anyone watching Kimmel this week? Pretty good stuff. They showed an extended clip last night of the scene where Bucky shoots Stark and at the end BW says something...I've replayed it about 10 times and it's now one of those things that if I haven't heard by now I'll never hear. Can anoyone who saw or has it help out? I'm sure it's not earth shattering but now it's bugging me!!! lol

Batman v Superman

#teamcrap

;)

lol

So you haven't even seen the movie yet. But you are going to keep your hate of the movie going?

doh!

Catch 22: Do you pay to help pad BvS BO numbers or pay to see the movie so that you can verify here what many well informed critics have warned folk's about? :juggle:

The outcome of that scenario is the same, ...but there is a third choice. ;)

Catch 22: pay money to help pad BvS BO numbers or pay to see the movie so that you can verify what many well informed critics have warned folk's about. :juggle:

There is a third choice. ;)

The board pays DavidMerryweather's ticket fees for every movie - send him ahead of time - he writes review for forum?

:baiting:

:gossip: I remember your MOS review.

Catch 22: pay money to help pad BvS BO numbers or pay to see the movie so that you can verify what many well informed critics have warned folk's about. :juggle:

The board pays DavidMerryweather's ticket fees for every movie - send him ahead of time - he writes review for forum?

:headbang:

So do I, ...those wasted hours and money are gone. Your point? hm

As others have noted, you're a tough superhero movie customer. Especially on new DC properties.

Meanwhile, how about we focus on Captain America Civil War in a Captain America Civil War thread?

(:

Those wasted hours of reading said review :baiting:k

Anyone watching Kimmel this week? Pretty good stuff. They showed an extended clip last night of the scene where Bucky shoots Stark and at the end BW says something...I've replayed it about 10 times and it's now one of those things that if I haven't heard by now I'll never hear. Can anoyone who saw or has it help out? I'm sure it's not earth shattering but now it's bugging me!!! lol

She says "Don't you at least recognize me?" while Bucky is choking her.

Those wasted hours of reading said review :baiting:k

I don't recall my review being that long. Did you require a dictionary? (:

As others have noted, you're a tough superhero movie customer. Especially on new DC properties.

Meanwhile, how about we focus on Captain America Civil War in a Captain America Civil War thread?

(:

I actually don't have a preference between DC and Marvel or others when it comes to being entertained. I thought the FF movies fell flat, especially the first one (and let's not discuss the last one), and the Spidey franchise has been very hit and miss. That said, the Marvel universe is in very good hands right now.

Cap won me over in the first film by his heroism and selfless sacrifice. The grenade scene is one of the most heroic scenes ever documented in a comic book film, and that was before Steve Rogers was turned into Captain America. My 2c

Baron Zemo

M99DfE5.jpg

Lame!

Do you not recognize the Pen of Odin - Byc?

captain-america-civil-war-baron-zemo-daniel-bruhl.jpg

Sorry I was too busy looking at the Eyeglasses of the Living Tribunal...

6446f7fdef1d012db3b32df09d5521a8_400x400.png

The face on the left (his right) is wearing them under that cloth.

She says "Don't you at least recognize me?" while Bucky is choking her.

(worship)

I think it might be "You could at least recognize me" now that you say that... but NO WAY was I hearing "recognize me" before you said that. Thanks. Now I can sleep tonight. lol

lol

I've had that with some of these trailers because they insert so much into 2-3 minutes. Then later on when someone clarifies what was said, it is clear as can be each time I watch the video.

(: