• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plastic Man in Oregon

11 posts in this topic

Yea..... it passed. I think it was inevitable. There are already 3 cannabis stores in town up and running under the "medicinal" flag. I'm 100% sure they are all going to switch over to sales rooms now that the vote has passed.

Not sure how I feel about it yet. We've lived so long under the ideology of it being a dangerous and illegal drug..... being legal and purchasable at a "pot store" anytime anyone wants is something we will all have to get used to. Nothing really changes for me.... whether it's legal or not..... I have a job, and my job says.... no pot smoking.

plas5stoner_zps1fc9d17d.jpg

Jack Cole had tremendous range. The earlier stories got quite dark at times.

Yes, Cole was great Paul, but my subtle photoshop change to this artwork was pointing to the fact that pot..... cannabis..... marijuana.... is now LEGAL in the state of Oregon. Thats right, you will soon be able to walk down to the market and order a doobie of your favorite brand of "high". Strange times are ahead.

But I know, being a brit you had no idea about this latest vote and election results here in the states.

No, I got the gist of it from the posts. I just decided to enthuse about this brilliant creator instead. :)