• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% sale! Walking Dead 19-66 NM/NM+ $900 shipped!

15 posts in this topic

SALE! I'll take 10% off the asking price - now just $900 shipped! I want these to sell ;)

Good morning ladies and gentlemen and others! I have some comics for sale, and a little birdie told me this was the place to do it! Hehe...

Some of you may remember these particular comics being offered here once before, by my... shall we say "Eccentric"?... roommate. Long story short, I got tired of hearing him rant and lament about how everyone online was fools for being tricked into signing up with the institutions, that paypal is just a bunch of leeches, and so on, and so forth. I gave him cash for these comics, myself, and am now selling them off without bothering his pretty little head about the fact that I use Paypal.

I have paypal, and I use it. Please have no worries on that account... his "eccentricities" have not proven to be contagious, merely amusing at best and annoying at worst. But what can I say, he's a great guy and I like him... and we're all a bit strange in our own ways. (lol... it took me FOREVER to convince him to get a cell phone... he only got one for the first time a year ago. He is a crotchety, grumpy old man in a 26 year old body, who hates and distrusts anything newfangled the whippersnappers use these days.)

Anyways, I am just going to copy/paste what he wrote in his old thread I looked up, since it is the same comics, in the same condition.

I have a solid run of walking dead, #19-66. 19 is in 8 or slightly higher, but the rest are nm to nm+.

I am looking for $1000 for the lot. If you need additional pictures of any specific issues, please ask. I am not interested currently in breaking up the run.

First :takeit:here or by PM gets them.

150912.jpg.58523a7e67719b93579a6cc76c4e9243.jpg

150913.jpg.afa00c424edba7284c6677642725a180.jpg

150914.jpg.c0d2275021e7c32dca70f012091ca936.jpg

150915.jpg.9df08b9d8a2bba661c6f283e665353f6.jpg

150916.jpg.3e606912c3b9b0db8d3b3ebfa11eb2e3.jpg

Good catch! To be fair, I was interested in these from the last posting and the seller was the person that the FB link belongs to. If this is the roommate selling, he needs to inform the previous owner that the FB post needs to be deleted.

Yet, despite his Luddite ways, he's on FB?

That is eccentric. :foryou:

lol... look, I make no excuses for him. He is paranoid and lets me know all the time about how "they" keep track of people's money and stuff.

Last night, I blew up at him, and threw some cash at him. You really can NOT imagine how annoying it is to hear the same conspiracy every night for months and months. I needed it to end.

Anyways, if anyone wants them, I have them now. I'm reasonable, and I do use paypal. Just let me know.