• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

You know you've got a generous Secret Santa when a box arrives that reads "#1 of 2". :o

Not just one, but FIVE presents from my Santa to put under the tree! I'm right there next to my son snooping under the tree every night now. I'm really looking forward to Christmas morning!

The cherry on top? The presents were wrapped in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles wrapping paper! :cloud9:

You know you've got a generous Secret Santa when a box arrives that reads "#1 of 2". :o

Not just one, but FIVE presents from my Santa to put under the tree! I'm right there next to my son snooping under the tree every night now. I'm really looking forward to Christmas morning!

The cherry on top? The presents were wrapped in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles wrapping paper! :cloud9:

Now I feel really bad since I didn't put that much effort into gifts for my wife, secret santa and daughter combined.

Not surprising.

If this is directed towards me - I must be getting predictable in my old age. I don't know you at all - and I mean at all - so I'm not sure if you are being funny or not.

Tracking shows my gift was delivered to the recipient a few days ago. Haven't seen him post yet, tho...hope everything arrived in one piece!

Peace,

Chip

It arrived in perfect order, Chip. Thank you very much! :applause:

Just dropped mine off at the post office via priority mail. All the indiviual items wrapped in Justice league holiday wrap and then I wrapped them all together in one bundle (also using the JL wrap) just to keep it organized!

I'm guessing "two day" priority is running about 4 days now? So hopefully he has it by Friday at the latest! Not going too too far.

Frank

Stupid flu got me down for the count today. I'll have to ship out tomorrow or Wednesday. Thank goodness my SS doesn't live too far away.

Cough all over the package. :devil:

Unless it's for me. Wait another week before shipping it. I won't complain.

Tracking shows my gift was delivered to the recipient a few days ago. Haven't seen him post yet, tho...hope everything arrived in one piece!

Peace,

Chip

It arrived in perfect order, Chip. Thank you very much! :applause:

Okay, color me confused...you're not the recipient. :)

Peace,

Chip

I got mine a little over a week ago, clearly my SS is way too on top of things :insane:

My package went out with the mail today. Not an overly long journey so it should be there early next week!

Well I'm confused. USPS shows it was delivered on 12/14 (Sunday delivery?!) but they also show it's scheduled to be delivered today...so...