• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Tiger III Print by James Jean - Found/closed

11 posts in this topic

Does he reveal the number of the prints made after the sales? I know they are printed to order for a limited time so you cannot tell in advance how many will be in the edition but is this information shared afterwards?

There are 1362 Tiger IIIs and each of them are numbered on the print. Pretty impressive that he can sell that many prints and they still trade above retail on the secondary market.

Awesome! Congrats :D don't miss out on the future ones. JJ is dropping one tomorrow!
I saw that, it's neat and reminded me I missed Tiger III.

Life has a way of getting in the way.

There are 1362 Tiger IIIs and each of them are numbered on the print. Pretty impressive that he can sell that many prints and they still trade above retail on the secondary market.

Wow, that is tremendously impressive indeed. I hope he is doing well, I was worried about him from afar there for a while.

He seems like he's doing a lot better these days. Got his prints going and his store back up.

Here is a recent interview: http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/james-jeanius-0000496-v21n11

Looks like he's got a new book coming out :)

Tell me about the new book you have coming out.

It's called Xenograph and will be published by Asuka Shinsha. It's around three hundred pages and will contain all new work.

Just saw James today. He's producing work that's better than ever. Would love to see him do something with comics again, but regardless, always exciting to see new art. I'd subscribe to the print program if that was possible, so as not to miss out; I suggested it, we'll see if it happens.