• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED...THX to all who purchased!!

86 posts in this topic

103 9.0 W P

ASK PRICE $1499

SOLD!

JIM103CGC90W_zpsc78b6174.jpg

Tom -- per PM, :takeit:

Thanks so much!

Dan

THX Dan! Glad the books going to you! :headbang:

Another of my favourite books from this run, congrats to both of you. (worship)

103 9.0 W P

ASK PRICE $1499

SOLD!

JIM103CGC90W_zpsc78b6174.jpg

Tom -- per PM, :takeit:

Thanks so much!

Dan

THX Dan! Glad the books going to you! :headbang:

Another of my favourite books from this run, congrats to both of you. (worship)

Dan, you're going to love that book. I was thinking about buying it back from Tom as a keeper as it's one of my faves of the run and tough to find with fresh paper for some reason. That book came from an OO collection that Adam (filter81) and I found and the entire collection was fresh and white. Great 'needle in a haystack' find! Keep me in mind if you ever upgrade or sell it. lol

Great to see such a beautiful, carefully assembled run in one place. Congratulations on the sales so far, Tom.

For me, JIM #104 has one of Kirby's greatest Thor covers - highly underrated.

Great to see such a beautiful, carefully assembled run in one place. Congratulations on the sales so far, Tom.

For me, JIM #104 has one of Kirby's greatest Thor covers - highly underrated.

THX Bob! Coming from you that means a lot...104's a great cover...114 and 116 are a couple of my favorites! (thumbs u

Unknown whether it is professional or amateur according to CGC or my knowledge. According to CGC's new restoration gradation designation this is a C-1.

Any comic that is trimmed goes into the C-category (again, no differentiation between pro or amateur...

The "1" category is "slight".

CGC notes: Small amount of CT on cover; tear seal to cover; 3 sides trimmed (good thing they didn't trim the 4trh side :censored::insane:lol

Tons of great books still left here! JIM is one of the toughest and most rewarding runs to put together. :cloud9: And for the 2 or 3 of you who don't know, Tom is one of the best boardies ever and a pleasure to deal with! (thumbs u :applause:

THX for the kind words Rich! I see a few here I was more than happy to acquire from you...the 100 and 104...maybe a couple of others...I'm hanging on to my 94 from you and my 87 from Andy/goldust40...

:headbang:

Tons of great books still left here! JIM is one of the toughest and most rewarding runs to put together. :cloud9: And for the 2 or 3 of you who don't know, Tom is one of the best boardies ever and a pleasure to deal with! (thumbs u :applause:

THX for the kind words Rich! I see a few here I was more than happy to acquire from you...the 100 and 104...maybe a couple of others...I'm hanging on to my 94 from you and my 87 from Andy/goldust40...

:headbang:

The beauty of the boards working right there! #94 is one of the few books I also kept from my JIM run. (thumbs u