• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Washington DC Comic-con Saturday Jan 30, 2005

20 posts in this topic

Stunningly bad location. What is that, 12th and G? No thanks. frustrated.gif

If you get there at opening, parking shouldn't be a problem. We can have a Forum Lunch. Lots of good eats in that area.

Off topic - Marc Nathan's having a 50% off sale on the good stuff on Saturday.

If you get there at opening, parking shouldn't be a problem. We can have a Forum Lunch. Lots of good eats in that area.

Name rings a bell. Balt Comic-con? He have a store of his own?

NM, found it, his is the store in Reisterstown?

Really! I might have to make the trek. Is he having a sale on TPB's too? confused-smiley-013.gif

Name rings a bell. Balt Comic-con? He have a store of his own?

NM, found it, his is the store in Reisterstown?

Yep, that's Mark. The tore name is Cards, Comics, and Collectibles. Best comic shop in Maryland. thumbsup2.gif

893blahblah.gif

Looks like I will be going. Anyone else? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'll be there. I spoke w/ Brian last week and he thought he and the Mrs. might make it. I'm going to call him. What time are you planning on being there, Harry?

I'd like to be there 1st thing in case Kaluta is doing sketches. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Have to check to see how long the trip will be, but the plan is to get there before Donut clears out all the good stuff...

j/k stooges.gif

But really, I plan to get there as close to opening as possible, as I cannot stay very long tomorrow.

The chance of me attending is very very slim.

From what I heard anectodally, the show sucked monkey [#@$%!!!]. Apparently there were only four or five dealers (Koop being the only "big" one) and there were very few attendees - maybe 20 by 11. The snow didn't help, but the amazingly bad location plus the stunning lack of publicity probably sealed the doom of the show.

Tysons!

From what I heard anectodally, the show sucked monkey [#@$%!!!]. Apparently there were only four or five dealers (Koop being the only "big" one) and there were very few attendees - maybe 20 by 11. The snow didn't help, but the amazingly bad location plus the stunning lack of publicity probably sealed the doom of the show.

Tysons!

Sorry to hear when a show sucked......... sorry.gif

Four dealers? Glad I did not drive down there. thumbsup2.gif

Tysons--Got my postcard yesterday! yay.gif