• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

need a presser and a cleaner...I'm giving in

71 posts in this topic

Need a presser and a cleaner maybe.

I hear of Joey is the best and Someone Tony of Indiana. ..

need advice if I should give in and press and clean to sell a few...or go to css to do it.

You don't have to do it. Nothing is forcing you to press those books.

I sell comics as a significant part of my living but it'll be a cold day in hell before I get a book pressed.

need advice if I should give in and press and clean to sell a few...or go to css to do it.

I sell comics as a significant part of my living but it'll be a cold day in hell before I get a book pressed.

(worship)

(worship)

:applause: +1

and somewhere an angel gets its wings

(worship)

Thank God there are still a few collectors who feel this way. :applause:

(worship)

hm

(worship)

hm

Wait.....wha? :taptaptap:

This.... will not end well.

Nobody cares any more.

You'd be surprised.

+1

Many who care have bailed on collecting high grade slabbed comics altogether. The loss of their money from the marketplace impacts everyone who buys and sells these comics.

This.... will not end well.

Nobody cares any more.

You'd be surprised.

+1

Many who care have bailed on collecting high grade slabbed comics altogether. The loss of their money from the marketplace impacts everyone who buys and sells these comics.

Personally I think(correct me if I'm wrong) that mass pressing has devalued the high grade market.It used to be something of a wow factor to find an uber high grade book in the wild,now not so much.

The sad reality of today's market is that if a dealer isn't getting top dollar out of his books, someone else will and the first dealer is simply leaving that money on the table.

One can pizz in the wind or one can get take their family to Disney with the money they made off their competitors decision to stand on his principals.

Its a shame it's come to this, but it was inevitable. Simply too much money to be made.