• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Awesome

18 posts in this topic

In the video you'll hear Spider-man say "Mom, Dad, did you get my message?", so I don't think it's his dad.

If you listen to the mom when Spider-man asks that question the mom says "Dad is at the shop.", as in he wasn't there.

I think it is the dad. Either way, dad or pro that was full of win.

THIS is what this hobby is all about. Making kids happy and smile and feel good.

I was smiling the whole time watching that little guy and how happy he was to see Spidey.

Breaks my heart the child is sick.

Thanks for posting

In the video you'll hear Spider-man say "Mom, Dad, did you get my message?", so I don't think it's his dad.

If you listen to the mom when Spider-man asks that question the mom says "Dad is at the shop.", as in he wasn't there.

I think it is the dad. Either way, dad or pro that was full of win.

Good catch! (thumbs u And prayers for the child's recovery.

Kick cancer's azz Lil' Guy!!!! :wishluck::wishluck::wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck::wishluck:

And the Wally's Comics vids are hilarious. You're lucky Spidey didn't flip that table or snap a doorknob off. :eek:lol Thanks for the share. :grin:

Awesome on all counts...and heartbreaking!

When our son was little we took these mesh laundry bags and I'd put presents in them on his birthday and at Christmas and hang them from the ceiling with a note from his "friendly neighborhood Spider-Man" telling him what a good boy he'd been that year. It was always a few Spidey action figures.

Best I could do. That landing in that video would have killed me! :)

That landing in that video would have killed me! :)

Plus that costume looks to have zero support in the "feet". :eek: It'd be like jumping off bare foot.

That costume also looks top-tier professional quality though. Dad went all out. Love the way he keeps his body weight supported on finger tips and toes, just like Spidey!