• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A.K.A. Jessica Jones on Netflix (11/20/15)
3 3

840 posts in this topic

Three Actors Added To The Cast Of Marvel And Netflix's A.K.A. JESSICA JONES

-------------------

Three actors have now been added to the cast, and they are Eka Darville (The Originals), Erin Moriarty (The Kings of Summer), and Wil Traval (Red Widow). Darville will play Malcolm, a neighbor of Jessica’s whose life will cross with the private detective's in a surprising way. Moriarty will play Hope, a young girl who becomes a client of Alias Investigations, Jessica's business. Traval is playing a by-the-book New York Police Department officer.

-------------------

Breaking Bad again? Krysten Ritter shows off cuts and bruises on the New York set of her new Netflix series A.K.A. Jessica Jones

Seeing double: Krysten is seen chatting with her stunt double on the set of her new Neflix series which is expected to debut later this year

267AA04200000578-2988832-image-m-32_1426027636030.jpg

Hardened hero: Krysten Ritter was spotted filming scenes for her upcoming Netflix series A.K.A. Jessica Jones on Monday

267AA07A00000578-2988832-image-m-13_1426025859380.jpg

A.K.A. JESSICA JONES: Marvel's First Gay Couple And Krysten Ritter Vs. NYPD In Latest Set Photos

Featuring Krysten Ritter with cuts and bruises while arguing with cop who has a few bruises of his own, the photos also reveal what the source claims to Carrie-Anne Moss (Harper) and Rachael Taylor (Trish Walker) sharing a kiss. Even though the actress in the photo doesn't appear to be Taylor, these are considerably the first LGBT characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

TJmBsbM.jpg

Why Jessica Jones Won't Show Up On Daredevil Season 1

Here's what DeKnight had to say:

I would have loved to have Jessica Jones pop up, even for a scene or two, but I was shooting the last two days of the finale when they cast Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones, so we couldn’t do that on our side. Hopefully down the line, on the other shows, they can take advantage of that a little more.

Looks like December 2015 will be when we see how Marvel pulls this all together.

A.K.A. Jessica Jones IMDb site

Has Bendis been working on these shows? It feels like these are all his ideas with how much they are pulling from his stuff. Jessica Jones is his baby and he brought Luke Cage back to prominence.

Is he a producer or anything? I noticed Loeb's name in the credits on Daredevil, but I didn't see Bendis.

Edit: It doesn't look like it:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2357547/fullcredits?ref_=ttrel_sa_1

Edited by Official Chris S.

I'm betting he spends a lot of time convincing people psychically that they don't see his skin as purple to keep the show from looking quite so hokey. But when you see him via surveillance camera or something, you see his skin as purple.

Potential A.K.A JESSICA JONES SPOILER In New Set Photos with David Tennant And Eka Darville

The latest photos from the set, courtesy of the Daily Mail, feature actors Eka Darville and David Tennant, who play Malcolm and Kilgrave (a.k.a. Purple Man) respectively in the series.

The scene that's being filmed could potentially reveal a big spoiler regarding the fate of one of the aforementioned gentlemen, so scroll down at your own risk! However, given A.K.A Jessica Jones does take place within the Marvel Cinematic Universe, there might be more than meets the eye...

9TkhwRW.jpg

J89jNiu.jpg

I know some folks don't like Bendis but I've always found his writing to be pretty damn good

:shrug:

There is a ton of Bendis stuff I love, especially his earlier Marvel books.

Claudio hates Bendis.

I know some folks don't like Bendis but I've always found his writing to be pretty damn good

:shrug:

There is a ton of Bendis stuff I love, especially his earlier Marvel books.

Claudio hates Bendis.

You certainly got that right