• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM AF 15

26 posts in this topic

Although I'm at 1.0, the most important componants of the book are intact. There are some savvy graders on here that believe this is a 1.5. I respect their opinion. Hopefully they respect mine. This could go either way. What I am certain of is this is worth getting slabbed. Take a chance and send it in for the one day walk through. The slab will help preserve the book and make it more marketable. Good luck, buddy.

I myself was between 1.0 and 1.5, so I'm glad to see that the thread shared my indecision! I'm happy with the book either way, but I think there's a good chance I'll do exactly as you suggest, and keep my fingers crossed while it's away. If I do, I'll be sure to post back here to let you all know how it grades out!

Ok, it took me a while to get around to sending it in, but it came back today, and I'm quite pleased!

rr11f9.jpg

Sorry for the cruddy pic. I paid for imaging but CGC missed it somehow. No big deal, they're already processing the refund.

Thanks again for everyone's input. Now to post it in a couple of other threads!

Ok, it took me a while to get around to sending it in, but it came back today, and I'm quite pleased!

rr11f9.jpg

Sorry for the cruddy pic. I paid for imaging but CGC missed it somehow. No big deal, they're already processing the refund.

:acclaim:

-J.

rr11f9.jpg

:applause: