• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Book Twenty Two(?)-Day Twenty Two

3 posts in this topic

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olson #148 Part 2

How can I not write about a book twice, especially this book. Of course I don't know if this is still considered 30 in 30. Of course I could double up later, but seriously look at this book. I purchased this in Philadelphia during Wizard World. I can not express how happy I am.

I love the Philadelphia convention for one reason only: CGC is on site. This one however took the slow boat to China. I even wrote on the invoice that I thought I would get it back between 9-25 and 10-7. I signed for this on Friday as I was leaving for work. That's over an extra month.

I wonder if I cracked my Phantom Stranger and pressed it, would the grade improve? Next year I'll be cutting down the conventions I attend. The idea of a new car is looking good. So I hope to attain ten books from April of 72 and send them in to CGC through the mail. I'm just surprised that the books I've been buying are mostly from DC not Marvel.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

16140.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb

What a book!! And Neal's signature looks great!

It IS a little ironic that you've mainly been locating the DC books in your birth month collection so far. But hey, what's to complain about right?

Congratulations on this fantastic book!! Too bad it took so long to finally get back. Not sure what held them up so much. But at least it's back now and a wonderful OAK to add to your set!

:golfclap: