• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold - closed

11 posts in this topic

PLANET COMICS #15 RAW 1.5 CREAM TO OFF WHITE. VF APPEARANCE BUT - !!!

BINDER HOLES. BROWNING HALO TO INTERIOR COVERS, NOT TOO BAD.

COVER DETACHED AND RE-ATTACHED WITH FOUR GLUED HAND TIPPED TABS TO INTERIOR SPINE

A green label CGC 1.5 recently sold on Ebay for $2247. This is a far more beautiful looking copy. The cover image is not cropped - the cover does not include the "E" in "FUTURE" across the top, but pages extend slightly out in the usual chevron, and it's definitely not trimmed. Can scan again if needed. But it really is as sharp as it looks..

Asking $1650, which I think reasonable as I got it for a reasonable price, but even so will happily consider counters. Just don't expect me to sell it cheaper until it's had a good airing. If I had not acquired cheetah's CGC 3.0 with brittle pages (for $3346) this would not be traveling to pastures new! So I don't mind at all if it doesn't sell. I suspect I will be unhappy to have let it go.

PlanetComics15_zpsc3a0d963.jpg

Nice looking copy of a very tough book.

Do you know the backstory? Did the OO have other early Planets he stored in a binder? hm

Yes,

this copy came from a collection that was all hole punched and stored in binders. The owner had the full run of 1-73, and the entire run was being offered for sale on Ebay a few months ago.