• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**CLOSED** - Transformers Dreamwave Lot

7 posts in this topic

Thanks! I really wanted to send in the first two Shockwave covers and also the Galvatron issue #0 variant (Dec. issue) Generation 1 to CGC to get them graded and encapsulated. The first Shockwave cover has a certificate of authenticity with it (states it is part of the limited 7000 print for the Dynamic Forces Shockwave issue, which was a retailer incentive...actually has a number associated with it - without digging back in my box, it is in the 4000's for its own individual certificate of authenticity). Just sent off 10 issues to CCS to get pressed and then off to CGC, so could use some extra funds to cover the cost of that project.

amnesiac turned me on to the Galvatron #00 (double zero variant cover, or #0B - not really sure the correct issue # designation). Out of the ten comics I have sent out to be pressed and graded this weekend, two are the double zero Galvatron issue. That issue is so sick! As the young folk say!