• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars VII Teaster Trailer on Black Friday

608 posts in this topic

I checked piratebay....

No one has posted it yet. Supposedly it leaked already... but I think it is being traded on a "who you know" basis since they are actively going after people.

Supposedly, it's not going to be released on the internet. We'll see how long that lasts....

No... it will be released on the internet. EVERYTHING eventually finds its way on the internet.

However... that will not take place until December...

https://deadline.com/2014/11/star-wars-the-force-awakens-trailer-theaters-1201295206/

This has been confirmed to be fan made (NOT from the trailer.) (I'll put it in spoiler tags anyway, just in case). You can find the high def vimeo version of it somewhere where the guy explains how it was done.

YnK6tLC.gif

Well, here it is right here:

anyone with the link to the thread where we called out names for the new SW episode. Pretty sure I said "The Force Awakens" would be a proper title hm

IIRC rumor for the title was "The Force Returns"

This has been confirmed to be fan made (NOT from the trailer.) (I'll put it in spoiler tags anyway, just in case). You can find the high def vimeo version of it somewhere where the guy explains how it was done.

YnK6tLC.gif

Well, here it is right here:

SO HAPPY this ain't real. Had me almost convinced because of the lens flare.