• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars VII Teaster Trailer on Black Friday

608 posts in this topic

Really? You are assessing a made up planets physical universe based upon earth bound physics? If that is the case, you should have a problem with lightsabers in general.

Why can't anyone just sit down and enjoy themselves? It is a movie. If you are going to nitpick everything from plot to background nuances such as a made up planet's physics, then no form of media is for you.

You are interested in comic books. Last time I checked, Superman shouldn't be able to fly and Batman should have crippling arthritis by now.

Really? You are assessing a made up planets physical universe based upon earth bound physics? If that is the case, you should have a problem with lightsabers in general.

Why can't anyone just sit down and enjoy themselves? It is a movie. If you are going to nitpick everything from plot to background nuances such as a made up planet's physics, then no form of media is for you.

You are interested in comic books. Last time I checked, Superman shouldn't be able to fly and Batman should have crippling arthritis by now.

+1

I thought he did have arthritis but wore those mechanical kicker things

I see your point but based on that logic no movie has mistakes

Star Wars game: how many oo's can you find:

Artoo

Naboo

Dooku

Wookie

1. Thank the universe for iTunes.

2. Black Friday finally has something I'm looking forward to.

3. I wipe my azz with episode 3 and flush it down with episodes 1 and 2.

4. Make no mistake, ESB is king of all the films.

ESB is the best

But the stunning nature of the first film when it came out cannot be discounted

I wipe my A-- with Jar Jar's ear flaps and flush it down the midichlorian depository with Count Dooky

while screaming to lil Anakin VISIT YOUR MOTHER!!!!!

1. Thank the universe for iTunes.

2. Black Friday finally has something I'm looking forward to.

3. I wipe my azz with episode 3 and flush it down with episodes 1 and 2.

4. Make no mistake, ESB is king of all the films.

Agreed! :applause:

Sometimes small ships can travel interstellar distances like when Luke goes to Dagobah sometimes they can't like when Han says a ship that small couldn't get this far out on its own....

kav, if you read any of the material ancillary to the movies, these things are explained. X-Wings are equipped with hyperdriver and TIE Fighters are not.