• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars VII Teaster Trailer on Black Friday

608 posts in this topic

Also, Black Stormtrooper? How progressive for the Empire. lol

My guess would be main character dressed as a stormtrooper, kind of like Luke/Han in New Hope. 2c

I agree the new saber was lame, but the new droid was pretty cool. Some of the shots were clearly Tatooine, so maybe characters are Luke offspring?

Is it just me or did the Sith figure in the woods appear to be of a very slight build? Female?

When the stormtrooper in the opening scene turns his back, there is a robotic noise that I heard better on my phone than on the computer. Anyone recall where that noise appears in the original trilogy? It's before the trailer breaks to the small robot on the ball.

When the stormtrooper in the opening scene turns his back, there is a robotic noise that I heard better on my phone than on the computer. Anyone recall where that noise appears in the original trilogy? It's before the trailer breaks to the small robot on the ball.

imperial probe droid

New bad guy lightsaber looks silly.

Thought it was a nice nod to Excalibur

It looks...unstable, too. The blade looks more static-y than a normal lightsaber blade. Maybe it's a crude attempt at making one by the big bad of this flick?

The thought it my head was it looked more "primitive". Which I liked.

My life is complete. I can die happy now though i would prefer it after i watched the FINAL CHAPTER 9 movie.

Time to go watch it on repeat for the rest of the evening. See you tomorrow.

fixed

New bad guy lightsaber looks silly.

Thought it was a nice nod to Excalibur

It looks...unstable, too. The blade looks more static-y than a normal lightsaber blade. Maybe it's a crude attempt at making one by the big bad of this flick?

The thought it my head was it looked more "primitive". Which I liked.

How could you not hurt yourself wielding and using that style lightsaber?? Maybe Darth Skinny has a unique fighting style but looks like something they added just to look "cool".

Was hoping for a glimpse of some of the original cast, but hey, we've got all year for that.

...that Lightsaber was pretty badass

Was the Jr Lightsaber for lighting cigars?

The Falcon captured the "essence" of what I hope to be in the movie. Simply not enough to make any opinion though.

The movie appears a bit "retro" which is good. Too much CGI in prequels...this one looks "earthy" if Tatooine is again the location of this one.