• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC to attend Shrine Comic convention

38 posts in this topic

Yes that's right. According to the CS homepage, CGC to Attend Comic Book and Science Fiction Convention Beginning New Format With February 13th, 2005 Show

This is really cool. I have been buying comics from Bruce since I was a little kid. I know West knows him very well also. I look forward to seeing them there. Which should be interesting because there are usually only 2-3 dealers with slabbed books there.

Most of the people who attend are not hardcore comic collectors. It would be nice to Harley there. Terry will probably be in attendance, as well as John Dolmayan. Comic Collector Shop would be a welcome sight also.

Hope you guys in the LA area can attend.

Here is Bruce's webpage in case you need it for some reason.

I don't know Rick....something tells me that CGC Dinners are never going to be the same..... foreheadslap.gif

stevepotentate.jpg

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

You kill me, Brad. thumbsup2.gif

West and I will be attending this convention. I won't be in THAT costume, but I can't speak for West.... tongue.gif

j/k!!!

I believe Gemma could make even that costume look good. thumbsup2.gif

However, I can't say the same for West. tongue.gif