• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC to attend Shrine Comic convention

38 posts in this topic

I thought that was Steve's pony tail, until I noticed it was attached to the fez. foreheadslap.gif

I know. As I was finishing up I realized that the tassle was serving as a sort of dopple-pony!

So who is planning on attending the Shrine Convention this Sunday? There should be some GA & SA dealers there, along with all the other normal (and unusual) stuff you'd expect to see at a large convention.

West

The Shrine was an amazing show. We were swamped for hours at a time. Many thanks to Deathlok for helping out other submitters with their questions and concerns regarding our service!

West

'Lock told us you didn't work at all. He said you just sat back with your feet up eating grapes and reading the submissions. mad.gif

Steve....that's Deathlok! Not that I've ever read one story with that character in it. I think he's like....some kinda' Borg thing....you know, with the eye? Or a pirate maybe? confused-smiley-013.gif Deathlok.....some sliced nova that got left out unrefrigerated too long?

Steve....that's Deathlok! Not that I've ever read one story with that character in it. I think he's like....some kinda' Borg thing....you know, with the eye? Or a pirate maybe? confused-smiley-013.gif Deathlok.....some sliced nova that got left out unrefrigerated too long?

What are you talking about? poke2.gif

frustrated.gif

frustrated.gif
screwy.gif

frustrated.gif
screwy.gif
yeahok.gif

frustrated.gif
screwy.gif
yeahok.gif
poke2.gif

frustrated.gif
screwy.gif
yeahok.gif
poke2.gif
sumo.gif